1. In the top 100 brands, 33% of brands use the blue color in their logo.
2. In the 20th century Helvetica font was introduced to the world and soon it becomes one of the most used fonts.
3. Graphic design is an art that comes from the mind.
Graphic design is a passionate carrier path. So anyone looking for a creative carrier, become a graphic designer is a right selection for them
“Design can be art. Design can be aesthetic. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated”
4. The brain takes just 33 milliseconds to determine whether it trusts a person or not. The same principle applies when someone is looking at your company branding, website, and products. Poor design will translate to a lack of trust.
5. You do not need to be qualified for being a Graphic designer You just need to have a good portfolio and designing skills. You can learn graphic design skills using Lynda, Udemy, or Unacademy.
6. During 2500 BC to 1400 BC, graphic design was introduced by using Sumerian pictographs and Egyptian Hieroglyphics.
7. There are several types of graphic designs like infographics, web designs, social media graphics, logo design, signage, PowerPoint Presentation design for the businesses and the corporates, and many more custom designs to mention.
8. Graphic designers hold about 290,100 jobs in the USA.
The top 5 industries that are hiring graphic designers are:
- computer systems design
- design services